Irish Culture/Celtic Symbols and Meanings

Matt wrote at 2014-10-18 08:35:35
hello maybe I can help out. Missy I am a tattoo artist and being a tattoo artist I have to do symbols of all kinds. And the other thing that I'm glad of is that the Irish was the first one to invent the tattoo machine if you can believe that lol but it's true. So on the other hand they do have a lot of symbols out there for what you're wanting it probably is trying to find out what that symbol means would be the real question that you ask. I take my heritage to hard and I take my tattooing to the heart as well so if I find anythingI will get up with you and send a picture our pictures then maybe that could give me a little time and I'll get back up with you.

Irish Culture

William D. McCann

Any questions concerning Irish history, culture, anthropology, or literature.

M.A. 2006 National University of Ireland, Honors Publications: The Starship of Bru Na Boinne, Bohemian Quarterly, 2004

American Ireland Fund Bohemian Club

A.B., University of California Berkeley, Hons. J.D., Hastings College of the Law M.A., National University of Ireland, Galway