Irrigation/Irritrol Total Controller Error Code

RichM wrote at 2015-08-07 19:11:06
I know this is an old thread but if someone has the same issue, they might find this helpful.

I had the same issue on my Irritrol TC-12IN-B controller where all zones were reported as shorted. The zone valve solenoids and wiring checked ok and I determined it was the Irritrol controller that was the source of the problem. For those that are good with a soldering iron are are willing to disassemble the controller, I found that the 1000uF 35V capacitor (largest cap on the board) had failed. Replacing with a new capacitor resolved my issue.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer