Irrigation/Malfunctioning controller

Question
I have a Nelson EZ Pro 8306 controller that malfunctions and shows a "P" code on the monitor in various zones at different times of operation.  It seems to be intermittent, working sometimes for short periods, then not working at all other times.  Do you know what I can do to fix this?

Answer
Hi Michael,

This is problem related to the wiring, could be one or more faulty solenoids, but check the wires from the controller to the valves, make sure they are firmly, make sure the wires and controller port aren't rusty. Last replace the valve solenoid. The P error is usually with a number it refers to the valve number. Note the wire color at the controller port and locate the same color wire at the valve box, replace the solenoid.

Regards
Guillermo

Irrigation

Guillermo Reyes