Irrigation/Changing strart times from PM to AM

Question
I have a Hardie Rain Dial controller for my sprinklers and flower beds. when I try to set the start times I am not able to change from PM to AM.  The manual says I can have up to 3 start times per day and states start times can be AM or PM but does not explain how to make that change.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Answer
Hey Stan, it is hard to tell, but as you go from am to pm, the display changes from AM to PM. Look closely, but the A changes to a P when you go from am to pm. Just hold the plus(+) button down and it will rapidly move the time for you. If you are at 11:59PM, hit the plus button one time, and it will show you 12:00AM. Likewise, if it is at 11:59AM, hit the button one time and it will change to 12:00PM. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer