Irrigation/Controller Issues

Question
Hi Jim,
I have a Richdel Hybrid Controller (Model 446PR). Zone One runs while Zone 2 is running constantly and simultaneously. I have tried with all zones switched off. But Zone 2 still runs even when in "off position". Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Hey Sheldon, it sounds more like a valve issue than a controller issue. First un-plug the power from the controller. If the valve stops running when you disconnect the power, then the controller is bad, and needs to be replaced. If you disconnect the power from the controller, and the valve keeps running, then the valve is stuck on, and needs to be replaced or rebuilt.
Go to www.irrigationtutorials.com, and this website will show you how to either re-build or replace a valve. Good luck and have a good day mate!!  

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer