Irrigation/Irritrol RD 900

Question
I cannot get programs B and C to run.  Here is how I have the system configured:

Program A has valves 1 through 7 set to run every three days (skip days = 03) for between 5 and 7 minutes, starting at 4:30 am.

Program B has valves 1 and 4 only set to run daily starting at 9:00 am., 11:00 am. and 1:00 pm., for 2 minutes each time.  This schedule will not run unless I do so manually, by pressing the semi-auto button with the program selector set to B.  I verified the non-performance by watching the controller switch from 10:59 am. to 11:00 am., with no activity.  Same thing at 12:59 pm., as the timer rolled over to 1:00 pm.

Program C has valves 1 and 4 only set daily for 2 minutes, starting at 3:00 pm.  

What am I doing wrong?

Answer
Hey Pat, just make sure that the bottom switch is on run or manual position, and the dial is at current time. Also, I am assuming that you have gone through each day of the week and turned those "on" for program B and program C. You also might try using the skip day mode and set it to 1 instead of turning each day of the week "on" for program B and program C, and see if this makes a difference. It sounds to me like you are doing everything correctly. If it still doesn't work right, I would take the panel to an irrigation supply store, and have them check it out for you, it could be the micro-processor has stopped working. Also check the date code inside the battery compartment, Irri-trol had some problems with certain years of their controllers, and you should be able to get a free replacement, if it is not working right. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer