Irrigation/EZ 1 timer

I do have a timer by EZ 1 for last twenty years and working great , but last two days stopped working for electrical reason, the screen it shows no changes about the time, date and so on. I would like to change it with other one of EZ brand. Is there one with that brand or not,and where I can buy it I live in the suburb of los angeles called Glendale. thanks
Paul Akillian

Hey Paul, I believe your controller was made by Rainbird. I would suggest getting one of their ESP series controllers. Look for any irrigation supply company in your area, "Ewing" is one supplier that is in the California area. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.