Irrigation/EZ 1 timer

Question
Hi
I do have a timer by EZ 1 for last twenty years and working great , but last two days stopped working for electrical reason, the screen it shows no changes about the time, date and so on. I would like to change it with other one of EZ brand. Is there one with that brand or not,and where I can buy it I live in the suburb of los angeles called Glendale. thanks
Paul Akillian

Answer
Hey Paul, I believe your controller was made by Rainbird. I would suggest getting one of their ESP series controllers. Look for any irrigation supply company in your area, "Ewing" is one supplier that is in the California area. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer