Irrigation/rd900

Question
I have a rd900 about 6 mo old, it randomly stops watering and displays SEn flashing between that code and the time.  I reset it and some times it workks for days or weeks or it wont reset at all.  I can get it to reset by opening and closing the programing module.  any solutions wiil be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Hey tom, you probably have a rain/moisture sensor installed, and when the moisture is high enough, it tells you SEN indicating there has been rain or moisture, and will turn off the controller for the number of rain days you have programmed into the controller.To bypass this, look in the back of the controller on the top right side. You will see a switch that says active on one side and bypass on the other, to bypass the sensor put the switch to bypass. I would suggest going to the www.irritrol.com website and downloading a manual for this controller. This manual will answer a lot of your questions as far as programming and troubleshooting the controller and system. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer