Irrigation/Current time/day

Question
I have had my Hunter EC-400 for 8 years. Due to a sale of my home, the home inspector checked the sprinkler system and I am having a problem in getting the sprinklers to come on when they are supposed to.  I am unable to get the time to show PM.  It always shows AM. The hour time flashes but I am unable to get it to move over to the minutes once I set the hour and hit the arrow that goes to the right.  

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Answer
Hey Louie, the only thing I can suggest, is to take out the 9 volt backup battery, then disconnect the power for about 1 minute, then with the battery still out, hook the power back up, and see if the display and buttons work normal. If they do not, then it is time to replace the controller. eight years is good for a Hunter controller. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer