Irrigation/hardie 9 station controller

So I guess 161/2 years is a good life for my controller.  I was happy to see your questions and answers for someone else's similar problem as mine  (Short all stations)I took out the battery and unhooked the power supply unhooked station one and the same problem code came up short.  I also made a jumper wire to test each of the individual valves all 7 worked fine.  I loved this controller is it still available?  What is out there that is comparable?  What would be an average price for a replacement?
Thanks again for your help with the troubleshooting of the system I figured it was the controller and asked an expert in the supply business of such items and he said there isn't one.

Hey Rick, replace it with a Irri-trol "Rain Dial" 9 station controller. Should run you around $150.00. The rain dial controller is pretty much the same as the Hardie controller, and Hardie was bought out by Irri-trol. Your controller is no longer available. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.