Irrigation/sprinklers controller

hope things are going well for you.  I have a  command touch made by james hardie, it has had a long life but its starting to have some problems. How ever I like this controller for it does.
I have 18 station and it has as many programs as it does stations
which makes it very handy for lots of different operations.  do you know if there is any other company that makes something similar to this controller? thank you for your time.

gil favela

I am happy to hear that you have been able to get as many years as you have out of that controller. I think that you will find that since then they have progressed with the controller and the newer ones will be more computer like then what you are used to. For your situation I would recommend the new Rain Bird ME controller.

It is a very user friendly controller and one of the smaller footprints for systems over 15 stations. I would advise you to look around and to see what fits your needs best but this should be one for you to consider.

Robert Diersing

I am able to answer any questions related to lawn irrigation systems and backflow devices. But pumps are not my speciality since they are not common in my area. Most of my product experience is in Hunter, Rainbird and Irritrol components.

I have been in the Irrigation Industry since 1998 with experience in everything from residential to athletic fields, commercial, industrial to complete Hospital campuses

Irrigation Association

I have been quoted in trade magazine articles.

Kent State University 12 CEU's per a year in Industry related classes

Irrigation Association Certifications: Certified Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Licensed Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Certified Backflow Tester State of Ohio Certified Backflow Tester EPA WaterSense Partner

Hospitals, School Districts, National Franchises, Government Agencies