Irrigation/sprinklers controller

Question
hope things are going well for you.  I have a  command touch made by james hardie, it has had a long life but its starting to have some problems. How ever I like this controller for it does.
I have 18 station and it has as many programs as it does stations
which makes it very handy for lots of different operations.  do you know if there is any other company that makes something similar to this controller? thank you for your time.

gil favela

Answer
Hello,

I am happy to hear that you have been able to get as many years as you have out of that controller. I think that you will find that since then they have progressed with the controller and the newer ones will be more computer like then what you are used to. For your situation I would recommend the new Rain Bird ME controller.

http://www.rainbird.com/landscape/products/controllers/ESP-Me.htm

It is a very user friendly controller and one of the smaller footprints for systems over 15 stations. I would advise you to look around and to see what fits your needs best but this should be one for you to consider.

Bob  

Irrigation

Robert Diersing