Irrigation/error code 2

I have a Nelson smartzone EZ which has worked well for years, this year when I swithced it on a message error2 comes up on the screen and I cannot program it although the system works ok on manual/test. I have changed battery and turned power off for a minute , but no good. please do you have any ideas? thanks

The owner's manual states "Er2" indicates the controller has more then 24hrs of runtime programed.  Solution;  Review your total run times on all programs and correct -OR- Press reset and select + at the same time to return to factory default settings.  

Robert Diersing

I am able to answer any questions related to lawn irrigation systems and backflow devices. But pumps are not my speciality since they are not common in my area. Most of my product experience is in Hunter, Rainbird and Irritrol components.

I have been in the Irrigation Industry since 1998 with experience in everything from residential to athletic fields, commercial, industrial to complete Hospital campuses

Irrigation Association

I have been quoted in trade magazine articles.

Kent State University 12 CEU's per a year in Industry related classes

Irrigation Association Certifications: Certified Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Licensed Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Certified Backflow Tester State of Ohio Certified Backflow Tester EPA WaterSense Partner

Hospitals, School Districts, National Franchises, Government Agencies