Irrigation/hunter ec-400 bad?

Question
we just recentantly moved in to this house. I've tried to set the water controller up water the lawn. I've downloaded the instruction for the ec-400 when I try to set the day/time it will only do the hours, I can't go to the minutes/am/pm. I tried to push the "arrow" button but I think it doesn't register. is the controller bad? this system was installed in appr. 2004.

thanks
randall

Answer
If you are unable to get the controller to recognize a button you may attempt to reset the controller before replacing it. I am currently out of town and away from my computer and unable to download that user manual. I recommend that you call the Hunter support number 760-591-7383 as the support is top notch.  Thanks  

Irrigation

Robert Diersing