Irrigation/Hunter Sprinklers EC-400

Question
Last month you answered my question about the am/pm and it was the battery!  Thanks.  However, now when I have set the system it does not shut off after it completes the entire cycle.  I don't know what I programmed wrong.

Thanks for your help - again.

Answer
Hey Louie, I would suspect that you have more than 1 start time entered. Check the other start times, and make sure you have only the first start time entered, and the 2nd and 3rd start time on "off". If you start a cycle at lets say 8:00am, and you have 5 zones programmed for 15 minutes each. It will run from 8:00am to 9:15 am. But lets say you have another start time entered at lets say 8:30am. As soon as the cycle finishes running at 9:15am, it looks at the the next start time (8:30am) at automatically starts again, because you have another start time entered. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer