Irrigation/Imperial Valvet, 11 Station Sprinkler Timer

I am looking for a Manual for an 11 Station Imperial Timer.
Where can I get one or can I copy one of the Internet?
Your help is greatly appreciated!

Hey Hermann, this controller has not been made for a number of years, and it had a decal on the door that would explain how to set the controller, and not a manual. It is very simple, turn the day wheel clockwise until the correct day is aligned with the arrow. Turn the hour wheel clockwise until the correct time is aligned with the arrow. Put a pin in the day that you want to water, put a pin in the hour wheel for the time you want it to start watering. On the big wheel, turn the dials on each individual station for the amount of time you want that particular station to run for. If all the times on the station wheel do not add up to at least 1 hour, then when the cycle is done (if less than an hour) it will repeat the cycle. Let me know if you have anymore questions on the controller, good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.