Irrigation/RainBird ESP-TM

Clock, Not showing AM or PM to start…When I try to enter the hour it will only go to the number “9” and then it goes to zero?

We have seen this happen a number of times in the field with this model.

As per the owners manual:

Cause for a limited display:
An electrical power surge has exceeded the controller's built-in power surge protection and may have damaged the controller's micro processor.

Unplug the controller and remove the battery. Wait two minutes. Re-install the battery and plug the unit in. If the display reads properly the power surge did not do permanent damage to the controller. If the display is still acting up the controller is permanently damaged and you will need to seek a replacement. That model has been discontinued and suitable replacements from Rain Bird would include:

Robert Diersing

I am able to answer any questions related to lawn irrigation systems and backflow devices. But pumps are not my speciality since they are not common in my area. Most of my product experience is in Hunter, Rainbird and Irritrol components.

I have been in the Irrigation Industry since 1998 with experience in everything from residential to athletic fields, commercial, industrial to complete Hospital campuses

Irrigation Association

I have been quoted in trade magazine articles.

Kent State University 12 CEU's per a year in Industry related classes

Irrigation Association Certifications: Certified Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Licensed Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Certified Backflow Tester State of Ohio Certified Backflow Tester EPA WaterSense Partner

Hospitals, School Districts, National Franchises, Government Agencies