Irrigation/spinkler system

Question
I have a hardie Rain Dial HHA11272 controller,with the system turned off one of the stations still comes on? Do I need to replace it?
Thanks Bob

Answer
Hey Bob, unplug the power to the controller. If the station turns off, then the problem is with the controller, and the controller needs to be repaired or replaced. If when you unplug the power to the controller, the station still stays on, then the problem is with that station(valve) and that valve needs to be repaired or replaced. go to www.irrigationtutorials.com, and this website will show you how to re-build or repair a valve. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer