Irrigation/Sprinklers will not turn on

Question
Toto Controller
Toto Controller  
With my Toro GreenKeeper 212 set to Program "A" and I turn it to the "ON" position, all I see in the window is the time and day.  And none of the Buttons will seem to do anything.  Is there anything I can do to make it work without replacing the whole Controller?

Answer
Hey Robert, with the switch in the run position, the only button that would work would be the manual start button, and this will turn on a station, if you have time programmed in on program A. If you turn the dial to current time/day, does the time change if you hit the plus (+) or minus (-) button? If the time does not change, then take out the 9 volt battery behind the door, turn off the power for about a minute, and then with the battery still out of the controller, turn the power back on. Now see if the buttons work or not, if the buttons still do not work, then it is time to replace the controller. good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer