Irrigation/GreenKeeper 212 Automtic Sprinkler System

Question
I programmed my sprinkler to water the grass for only 3  days of the week, but it doesn't work on only the days I want it to. It turns on every day. What do I have to do to fix this?

Answer
When you program your controller please make sure that you have double checked to make sure that you only have 1 program with 1 start time. You may have another program (for example B) and B is programmed to water daily. You do not want to have days selected in multiple programs nor do you typically want multiple start times. Below is a link to your manual.

http://www.thewatershed.biz/Toro_212_Greenkeeper_-_Manual.pdf

Irrigation

Robert Diersing