Irrigation/GreenKeeper 212 Automtic Sprinkler System

I programmed my sprinkler to water the grass for only 3  days of the week, but it doesn't work on only the days I want it to. It turns on every day. What do I have to do to fix this?

When you program your controller please make sure that you have double checked to make sure that you only have 1 program with 1 start time. You may have another program (for example B) and B is programmed to water daily. You do not want to have days selected in multiple programs nor do you typically want multiple start times. Below is a link to your manual.

Robert Diersing

I am able to answer any questions related to lawn irrigation systems and backflow devices. But pumps are not my speciality since they are not common in my area. Most of my product experience is in Hunter, Rainbird and Irritrol components.

I have been in the Irrigation Industry since 1998 with experience in everything from residential to athletic fields, commercial, industrial to complete Hospital campuses

Irrigation Association

I have been quoted in trade magazine articles.

Kent State University 12 CEU's per a year in Industry related classes

Irrigation Association Certifications: Certified Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Licensed Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Certified Backflow Tester State of Ohio Certified Backflow Tester EPA WaterSense Partner

Hospitals, School Districts, National Franchises, Government Agencies