Irrigation/Pro C controller

what is making a certain zone come on even though I have disconnected all the zone wires from the controller? (I can manually set any zone to run and even with all zone wires disconnected zone 5 still comes on.)   Thank You For Your Time!

Hey John, I am not sure what you mean by zone #5 still comes on? First thing to do is disconnect the power from the controller. Now let me know if the valve still "comes on". How do you shut it off? Do you have to shut the water off to shut zone #5 off? Answer these questions, and e-mail me back and let me see where to go from here. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.