Irrigation/Pro C controller

Question
what is making a certain zone come on even though I have disconnected all the zone wires from the controller? (I can manually set any zone to run and even with all zone wires disconnected zone 5 still comes on.)   Thank You For Your Time!

Answer
Hey John, I am not sure what you mean by zone #5 still comes on? First thing to do is disconnect the power from the controller. Now let me know if the valve still "comes on". How do you shut it off? Do you have to shut the water off to shut zone #5 off? Answer these questions, and e-mail me back and let me see where to go from here. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer