Irrigation/Hunter Pro-C Controller

I've set my Hunter Pro-C system to have 3 zones come on, one after the other, on TUE, THR, & SAT mornings. Instead, they seem to be coming on at different, unscheduled times. (They MAY be following a different schedule that I had set last year, but I'm not certain.)
    Only program 'A' is set, 'B'&'C' have no start times or run times set. It almost seems haunted! What could be going on?

Hey Paul, what I would suggest, is to first push in the reset button, it will be behind the front of the display panel. Hinge the panel out from the case, and you will see it on the back side of the panel. Now go through the programs you are not using "B and C" and start with the run times, and set them all to zero, then the days, and then the start times. If after doing these steps, the controller still seems to run when it is not scheduled, then the microprocessor is probably bad, and you need to repair or replace the controller. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.