Irrigation/RC-1260 Bi RAINBIRD CONTROLLER

Question
FIRST, I LIKE THE CONTROLLER AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE MAINTAINED IT AND KEPT IT TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM DIGITAL.  (67 YEARS OLD)

IT HAS WORKED FLAWLESS FOR ALL THE MANY YEARS I HAVE HAD IT.

NOW IT HAS A SUBSTANITAL DELAY BEFORE THE INDICATED VALVE WILL OPEN  WHEN I MOVE THE DIAL TO MANUALLY ADVANCE TO ANOTHER STATION.  THE DELAY IS ABOUT 15-30 MINUTES AS I HAVE NEVER TIMED IT PRECISELY.

PLEASE ADVISE.

Answer
LM

That timer is a bit before my time and I believe that the style you mentioned may also be against most irrigation code in majority of texas due to the risk of fire.  Either way you may want to contact rain bird technical assistance or your local rain bird distributor to see if it can be repaired and if parts are available.

Best wishes

Irrigation

Robert Diersing