Irrigation/Toro tmc 212

I have 12 zones but zones 6,7,8 do not show up. How do I turn them on?

Hey Brian, the only reason I can think of why they are not showing up, is because the module for these particular zones are not plugged in all the way. This controller uses modules that plug into the bottom of the circuit board, to expand the controller if you need more zones. These modules come in 2 zone modules. Lets say the controller has 6 zones, and you want to expand to 8 zones, then you would plug a 2 zone module into the bottom of the circuit board. Check to make sure the modules are plugged in correctly, if they are, and it still doesn't work, you might try taking that module out, and trying a new module in its place. If that still doesn't work, then there is probably a problem with the controller, and you need to repair or replace it. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.