Irrigation/Irritrol KD6 Fuse error

Question
Hi, I have a Irritrol kwikdial KD6 irrigation controller that is displaying fuse error. When trying to isolate if it is a single solenoid i get fuse error on all stations. When disconnecting the MV i continue to get the same fuse error.
Is there a way i can check the MV before changing or is it more likely that the Controller has failed?

Answer
Hey Andy, you are on the right track. If you disconnected the MV at the valve solenoid, and it still is giving you a fuse error on all stations, I would suspect it could be in the wires going to the master valve.  Disconnect the MV wire in the controller from the terminal strip. Now run through each valve and see if you still get an error message. If you do not get an error message with the MV wire disconnected, then you have a problem in the wires running out to the master valve. If you are still getting an error message with the MV wire disconnected, then you could have a problem with the controller. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer