Irrigation/Irritrol Total Control System

I am not able to switch or view any of my programs, besides program A. When I try to switch to program B, C or D- it still shows that I am in program A

Hey Stephanie, first take the battery out of the controller, and disconnect the power for about 1 minute. Now turn the power back on with the battery still out of the controller, and see if you can view the programs. If you still cannot see the programs, then the program switch is defective and needs to be replaced. Since you are in Arizona, take your controller panel to Sprinkler world of Arizona the number is 602-954-9022 and they should be able to repair the panel for you. good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.