Irrigation/Irritrol Total Control System

Question
I am not able to switch or view any of my programs, besides program A. When I try to switch to program B, C or D- it still shows that I am in program A

Answer
Hey Stephanie, first take the battery out of the controller, and disconnect the power for about 1 minute. Now turn the power back on with the battery still out of the controller, and see if you can view the programs. If you still cannot see the programs, then the program switch is defective and needs to be replaced. Since you are in Arizona, take your controller panel to Sprinkler world of Arizona the number is 602-954-9022 and they should be able to repair the panel for you. good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer