Irrigation/lawn genie water sprinker timer

Our sprinkler manifold had a leak.  We have Lawn Genie Richdel 304PR/306PRI timer.  The lawn sprinkler company can out and fixed the manifold including 2 value.  They did not touch the timer other than to test the system on manual to make sure the manifold was working.  Now when I switch the timer to auto, the sprinklers are coming on at 1:00 in the afternoon instead of 4:00 in the morning.  I know the timer is correlating with the correct time.  I don't know how to fix this.

The time and date are correct on the controller?

Please review each program A,B,C or whatever the timer has, I am not experienced with box store brands such as lawn genie.

Within each program that you want to use, verify that the start time is correct.

It is usually a programming issue when such a issue is occuring. I have only seen a timer one time that had the current time and the start time was correct but came on at a different time if there were no additional start times programed.

That controller ended up having a faulty motherboard and ended up being replaced.  

Robert Diersing

I am able to answer any questions related to lawn irrigation systems and backflow devices. But pumps are not my speciality since they are not common in my area. Most of my product experience is in Hunter, Rainbird and Irritrol components.

I have been in the Irrigation Industry since 1998 with experience in everything from residential to athletic fields, commercial, industrial to complete Hospital campuses

Irrigation Association

I have been quoted in trade magazine articles.

Kent State University 12 CEU's per a year in Industry related classes

Irrigation Association Certifications: Certified Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Licensed Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Certified Backflow Tester State of Ohio Certified Backflow Tester EPA WaterSense Partner

Hospitals, School Districts, National Franchises, Government Agencies