Irrigation/Irritrol RD 600

Question
Had to replace the battery so I then reset the time and all the programs but I can' t get them to run nor can I start it manually.  Checked the power and all seems to be fine. The timer is about 5 years old.  Any suggestions?  Thanks

Answer
The battery can not run the system so it will have no affect on that aspect.  Is the timer plugged in? Do you have a weather sensor? Do you have a pump or master valve or both? Has there been ANY thing done in the yard since the last time the system worked or inside the home or on the exterior of the home if the the control wire runs anywhere inside or outside the home? The system will not work automatically on a program or just manually or both? Has anyone touched the irrigation system prior to it not working and if so what did they do?

Irrigation

Robert Diersing