Irrigation/Override rain sensor on Richdel 508pr

Question
Hi Jim
I would like to winterize my system but the rains keep coming so I need to override the rain sensor. I disconnected the common to no avail.I recall years ago I was able override by connecting two wires but of course I can't remember which two. I hope you help me out.
Thanks
Dan

Answer
Hey Dan, basically the rain sensor breaks the common wire from having continuity. If you can determine which wire is the common wire, simply unhook it from the rain sensor lead, and hook it directly to the common terminal on the controller. I am sorry this is kind of a vague answer, but without knowing how the rain sensor is hooked up, this is the best I can do. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer