Irrigation/Enki watering system controller

Suddenly our controller is showing the words "no acc" when the manual control is pushed.  The time and date are all fine and the zones look fine but as soon as we push manual start, the words "no acc" appear.  We have changed the batteries, shut off the power supply and pushed the reset button to no avail.  Any idea what the problem is??

Hey Marcia, I am not familiar with the Enki controller, but I have a few ideas. No Ac means there is no power to the controller. If this only occurs when the valve is turned on, then I suspect the solenoid on your first valve (or whatever valve you turn on first) is shorting out the controller. I would suggest first taking off the wire that is hooked to the terminal in back of the controller that is on #1. Now try turning on valve (zone) #1 and see if the "no ac" comes on. If it does not come on, then this is telling me, that either the wire going out to the valve is damaged and is shorting out the controller, or the solenoid is defective and needs to be replaced. If the "no ac" still comes on when valve #1 is turned on, then you have a problem with the controller, and it needs to be replaced. Also, first try taking out the batteries, turn off the power to the controller, keep the power off for about 1 minute, and then with the batteries still out of the controller, turn the controller back on. If it still says "no ac" check to make sure the power is working to the controller. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.