Irrigation/Richdel Hybrid Irrigation Controller

Question
My Richdel 446PR controller which was installed in 1990 went dark.  I checked the plug which is shared by a in-wall vacuum system, which is on.  I unplugged the controller and put back in but still dark.  I replaced the 9volt battery, still dark.  Thoughts?

Answer
Hey Rhonda, sounds like it is time to replace the controller, I am surprised it has lasted this long. They no longer  make this controller, but I would suggest installing a "Irri-trol" Rain dial controller. These controllers are well built, are easy to program, and will last a long time. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer