Irrigation/IRRITROL 476PR

Question
1FUS CODE GIVEN, 9V BATTERY DEPLETES IN A COUPLE OF DAYS, WHEN THIS HAPPENS SYSTEM STOPS WORKING

Answer
Hey Guido, More than likely, you have a bad solenoid on one of the valves. When the controller flashes FUS (fuse) it means you have a short some where. Turn one valve on at a time, and whatever valve solenoid is bad, as soon as you turn it on, the controller will start flashing 1FUS (fuse). Then you need to determine what valve it is, and change the solenoid on this valve. If it is happening on all the valves when you turn them on, then the problem could be either in the controller, or the wires that run from the controller to the valves. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer