Irrigation/Hardie RD1200 trouble shooting

I have a Hardie RD 1200 system.  For some reason the read out on the controller is stuck with a read out of:

No programming can take place and no watering is taking place. I have tried resetting etc. but no luck.  Any ideas?

Hey Jim, what I can suggest, is to take out the 9 volt battery, disconnect the power for about a minute, and then with the battery still out, turn the power back on. If you are still not getting a good display, then you need to either have the panel repaired or replaced. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.