Irrigation/Hardie RD1200 trouble shooting

Question
I have a Hardie RD 1200 system.  For some reason the read out on the controller is stuck with a read out of:

OHF

No programming can take place and no watering is taking place. I have tried resetting etc. but no luck.  Any ideas?

Answer
Hey Jim, what I can suggest, is to take out the 9 volt battery, disconnect the power for about a minute, and then with the battery still out, turn the power back on. If you are still not getting a good display, then you need to either have the panel repaired or replaced. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer