Irrigation/Irritrol kwikdial 6 station outdoor

Question
Hi
My controller is showing "INT" on the screen and has reverted to a daily water schedule. I've changed the settings to "off" on the non-desired days but the "INT" message remains. Can you tell me what the problem is.
Many thanks
Kevin
Perth, Australia

Answer
Hello Kevin

Since the "int" code is not listed on the troubleshooting guide I believe it to be a programming issue. There is a interval feature for programming and this may be your issue.  Most people prefer to select the days to water.   Not sure if you have the manual, if not please reference www.irritrol.com/manuals/manual_kwikdial.pdf

Please report back if this information did not help.

Thanks

Bob

Irrigation

Robert Diersing