Irrigation/kwikdial kd6

Question
I have a kwikdial kd6. And I went to turn it in for the first time this year and it got to the third station and now it won't turn off

Answer
Hey Brandon, it is either the controller or the valve itself that is not working right. First unhook the power going to the controller. If the valve shuts off, then the problem is with the controller, and it either needs to be repaired or replaced. If the valve continues to run, even with the controller power disconnected, then the problem is with the valve. Normally when a valve sticks on, it is either the solenoid or the diaphragm that needs to be replaced. I would suggest either rebuilding the valve (new solenoid and diaphragm) or replace the valve itself. Go to www.irrigationtutorials.com and this website will show you how to rebuild a valve. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer