Hi is an ESP-ME SERIES 4-22 STATION MODULAR CONTROLLER AND A espsm6 6 station expansion module compatable for an ICC SYSTEM? We had a lightning strike and a module was burnt out in an old ICC system and the repair bill is $600.00. Is this reasonable. Ilooked at the board and only the upper left module appeared to have burned. pLEASE HELP US OUT

No hunter and rain bird modules are not interchangeable.  If you not able to locate a module online then you will need to replace with a new controller since the ICC is discontinued.  I may actually have a extra module, I will check next week when I'm back at work. $600 for a new controller installed maybe reasonable based on your local market.  How many zones do you have?

Robert Diersing

I am able to answer any questions related to lawn irrigation systems and backflow devices. But pumps are not my speciality since they are not common in my area. Most of my product experience is in Hunter, Rainbird and Irritrol components.

I have been in the Irrigation Industry since 1998 with experience in everything from residential to athletic fields, commercial, industrial to complete Hospital campuses

Irrigation Association

I have been quoted in trade magazine articles.

Kent State University 12 CEU's per a year in Industry related classes

Irrigation Association Certifications: Certified Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Licensed Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Certified Backflow Tester State of Ohio Certified Backflow Tester EPA WaterSense Partner

Hospitals, School Districts, National Franchises, Government Agencies