Irrigation/ICC

Question
snip
snip  
Hi is an ESP-ME SERIES 4-22 STATION MODULAR CONTROLLER AND A espsm6 6 station expansion module compatable for an ICC SYSTEM? We had a lightning strike and a module was burnt out in an old ICC system and the repair bill is $600.00. Is this reasonable. Ilooked at the board and only the upper left module appeared to have burned. pLEASE HELP US OUT

Answer
No hunter and rain bird modules are not interchangeable.  If you not able to locate a module online then you will need to replace with a new controller since the ICC is discontinued.  I may actually have a extra module, I will check next week when I'm back at work. $600 for a new controller installed maybe reasonable based on your local market.  How many zones do you have?

Irrigation

Robert Diersing