Irrigation/Irritrol MC-30 Plus won't turn on automatically

Hi - I can start my program cycles manually but when I set the dial to autorun, the programs won't initiate on their own.  Day and time are correct, I don't think any programs overlap, I don't know what else to check. Can you please give me some ideas?
Thank you!

Have you recently moved to the home or have you been familiar with this controller for some time.  I have only been in the irrigation field since the late 1990's and this is a timer basically before my time in the industry. I looked up the controller and the programming looked somewhat involved for someone unless they were familiar with that item. The troubleshooting guide is limited on the link. I recommend clearing the entire program(s) out of the controller and following the manual how to program the controller to fit your watering needs.

When you replace the controller sometime in the future it seems like the Hunter PRO-C has been the most reliable controller we have seen in the field with the most features.

Best of luck and let me know if I can assist any further.

Robert Diersing

I am able to answer any questions related to lawn irrigation systems and backflow devices. But pumps are not my speciality since they are not common in my area. Most of my product experience is in Hunter, Rainbird and Irritrol components.

I have been in the Irrigation Industry since 1998 with experience in everything from residential to athletic fields, commercial, industrial to complete Hospital campuses

Irrigation Association

I have been quoted in trade magazine articles.

Kent State University 12 CEU's per a year in Industry related classes

Irrigation Association Certifications: Certified Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Licensed Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Certified Backflow Tester State of Ohio Certified Backflow Tester EPA WaterSense Partner

Hospitals, School Districts, National Franchises, Government Agencies