Irrigation/Irritrol MC-30 Plus won't turn on automatically

Question
Hi - I can start my program cycles manually but when I set the dial to autorun, the programs won't initiate on their own.  Day and time are correct, I don't think any programs overlap, I don't know what else to check. Can you please give me some ideas?
Thank you!

Answer
Have you recently moved to the home or have you been familiar with this controller for some time.  I have only been in the irrigation field since the late 1990's and this is a timer basically before my time in the industry. I looked up the controller http://www.irritrol.com/manuals/manual_mcplusb.pdf and the programming looked somewhat involved for someone unless they were familiar with that item. The troubleshooting guide is limited on the link. I recommend clearing the entire program(s) out of the controller and following the manual how to program the controller to fit your watering needs.

When you replace the controller sometime in the future it seems like the Hunter PRO-C has been the most reliable controller we have seen in the field with the most features.

Best of luck and let me know if I can assist any further.

Bob  

Irrigation

Robert Diersing