Irrigation/rain bird rc1260bi issue

Question
zones 2 and 5 cycle thru on timer but will not give me any water how do you replace valves

Answer
Hey Walter, I would suspect that you might have a wiring issue and maybe not an issue with the valve.  Normally if a valve goes bad, it is usually one at a time. If you have 4 valves that have stopped working, I would suspect that your wires that run from the controller to the valves, might either be cut, or not hooked up properly. I would suggest checking the wiring first before you start replacing valves. If you need to replace a valve, go to www.irrigationtutorials.com and this website will show you how to either re-build or replace a valve. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer