Irrigation/sprinkler system

Question
Have 1 zone 3 head system.Set up my control panel with time,
date,etc etc.Will not turn on system.Turn on valve outside and will not close system form inside. Check to see if solenoid and could tell electricity was going through felt it.
Could it me that the 2400T box that the solenoid goes into is not
functioning.

Answer
Hey Vince, yes it sounds like the controller is sending power to the solenoid, but the valve is just not opening. I would suggest replacing the diaphragm inside the valve, or replacing the entire valve. Go to www.irrigationtutorials.com and this website will show you how to either replace or re build the valve. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer