Irrigation/Toro valves

Question
Just moved into new home, with Toro system with Greenkeeper.  Figured out the programming of the controller. What do I do with the valves in the outside underground box to get the system operating?

Answer
Hey Tom, you shouldn't have to do anything to those valves. If none of them are working, I would first make sure that you have the water turned on to them, second make sure the controller is working properly, and third make sure the wire from the controller to the valves is intact. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer