Irrigation/Toro valves

Just moved into new home, with Toro system with Greenkeeper.  Figured out the programming of the controller. What do I do with the valves in the outside underground box to get the system operating?

Hey Tom, you shouldn't have to do anything to those valves. If none of them are working, I would first make sure that you have the water turned on to them, second make sure the controller is working properly, and third make sure the wire from the controller to the valves is intact. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.