Irrigation/Toro Vision II series controller

I have a Toro Vision II 9 station controller - running a system with  a pump and sand point. The stations repeat cycling and will not turn off. I tried moving the seasonal adjustment towards the minus (-) but the tab actually broke off. I don't thin that was the problem because it was not above the center position. The controller is probably about 20 years old. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Hey Jan, the only thing I can suggest, is to make sure that you have only one slide switch for the start times to the time you want it to come on, and the other 2 slide switches over to the left or "off" position. If you have gotten 20 years from this controller, that is really good, and if you need to replace it, I would suggest and "Irri-trol" Rain dial controller. They are easy to program and will last a long time. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.