Irrigation/Clearing rain sensor suspend

Have Nelson Smartzone and have not been able to operate system since flood in April because rain sensor will not clear from display. Just installed new rain sensor and still cannot clear suspend sensor symbol.  Have pushed reset button and that has not
helped.  Can operate system on manual setting but won't come on
in programmed settings. Any suggestions.  Smartzone is 12 yrs.old. Thanks, Carol

Sorry to hear.

Sounds like the board needs replaced in the controller which basically means you will need to research for a replacement.  Depending on where you live you may consider something like the Hunter Pro-c controller with a wireless Solar Sync it is a EPA WaterSense product.

Robert Diersing

I am able to answer any questions related to lawn irrigation systems and backflow devices. But pumps are not my speciality since they are not common in my area. Most of my product experience is in Hunter, Rainbird and Irritrol components.

I have been in the Irrigation Industry since 1998 with experience in everything from residential to athletic fields, commercial, industrial to complete Hospital campuses

Irrigation Association

I have been quoted in trade magazine articles.

Kent State University 12 CEU's per a year in Industry related classes

Irrigation Association Certifications: Certified Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Licensed Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Certified Backflow Tester State of Ohio Certified Backflow Tester EPA WaterSense Partner

Hospitals, School Districts, National Franchises, Government Agencies