Irrigation/Hardie HR 6200

Question
I bought a house with this control panel.  The house was vacant for 2 years so I don't know if the system still works.  When I try to run it in Manual mode it flashes an "A1" message.  Any suggestions?

Answer
Hey Steve, yes the A1 message means that station #1 on the A program is running. If station #1 is not turning on, check and see that the water is turned on to the system. If the water is turned on to the system, and it is still not working, check the automatic valves and the wiring to make sure these are okay and your connections are good. Also check your voltage output in the back of the controller, put a ohm/volt meter on the #1 terminal and the C (common) terminal and see if you are getting between 22 to 26 volts. If you are not getting a good reading, then the controller might not be working. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer