Irrigation/hunter pro c

Question
we just returned from vacation and found out our controller is not working. we thought it was the transformer but have found out it is not. the power is getting from the transformer to the controller but does not run the controller. we don't get anything on the screen anymore. when we unplug the transformer and use a battery we can see the screen, but when we plug in the transformer we get nothing. we have tried to reset and also have tried a new transformer. what else can we do besides buying a new controller?

Answer
Hey Ed, sorry but this is common for this controller. You do need to replace it. Do not get another Hunter controller!!! Install either a Irri-trol "Rain Dial" controller, or a Rainbird "ESP" series controller. Both will last you a long time and are easy to program. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer