Irrigation/hunter pro c

we just returned from vacation and found out our controller is not working. we thought it was the transformer but have found out it is not. the power is getting from the transformer to the controller but does not run the controller. we don't get anything on the screen anymore. when we unplug the transformer and use a battery we can see the screen, but when we plug in the transformer we get nothing. we have tried to reset and also have tried a new transformer. what else can we do besides buying a new controller?

Hey Ed, sorry but this is common for this controller. You do need to replace it. Do not get another Hunter controller!!! Install either a Irri-trol "Rain Dial" controller, or a Rainbird "ESP" series controller. Both will last you a long time and are easy to program. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.