HI i would like to know how many litres of water is needed to irrigate 1 acre of tomatoes live in aplace where  it hardly rains

Please provide the following information when you are able.

1. The watering requirements for the plants

2. The local evapotranspiration rate

3. The soil type and filtration rate

The above information is needed to answer your question.  I look forward to hearing back from you.  

Robert Diersing

I am able to answer any questions related to lawn irrigation systems and backflow devices. But pumps are not my speciality since they are not common in my area. Most of my product experience is in Hunter, Rainbird and Irritrol components.

I have been in the Irrigation Industry since 1998 with experience in everything from residential to athletic fields, commercial, industrial to complete Hospital campuses

Irrigation Association

I have been quoted in trade magazine articles.

Kent State University 12 CEU's per a year in Industry related classes

Irrigation Association Certifications: Certified Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Licensed Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Certified Backflow Tester State of Ohio Certified Backflow Tester EPA WaterSense Partner

Hospitals, School Districts, National Franchises, Government Agencies