Irrigation/Hybrid Irrigation Controller Model 446PR

I am trying to program 3 different starting times for 3 zones. The Hybrid controller allows two start times per zone. I am able to set the second start time to "Off" for all 3 zones. The issue is that if I program the start times e. g. 7, 8 & 9 am for each of the zones it appears the only time programmed is 9 am. Not sure what the issue is. I would appreciate any assistance. Cheers

Both program A & B have 2 start times available.  You will need to use both programs and make sure that the days and start times do not overlap or stack. If you are programming the controller and it's not functional then you may need to replace the controller as it has been discontinued for a number of years.

Robert Diersing

I am able to answer any questions related to lawn irrigation systems and backflow devices. But pumps are not my speciality since they are not common in my area. Most of my product experience is in Hunter, Rainbird and Irritrol components.

I have been in the Irrigation Industry since 1998 with experience in everything from residential to athletic fields, commercial, industrial to complete Hospital campuses

Irrigation Association

I have been quoted in trade magazine articles.

Kent State University 12 CEU's per a year in Industry related classes

Irrigation Association Certifications: Certified Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Licensed Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Certified Backflow Tester State of Ohio Certified Backflow Tester EPA WaterSense Partner

Hospitals, School Districts, National Franchises, Government Agencies