Irrigation/Hybrid Irrigation Controller Model 446PR

Question
I am trying to program 3 different starting times for 3 zones. The Hybrid controller allows two start times per zone. I am able to set the second start time to "Off" for all 3 zones. The issue is that if I program the start times e. g. 7, 8 & 9 am for each of the zones it appears the only time programmed is 9 am. Not sure what the issue is. I would appreciate any assistance. Cheers

Answer
update

Both program A & B have 2 start times available.  You will need to use both programs and make sure that the days and start times do not overlap or stack. If you are programming the controller and it's not functional then you may need to replace the controller as it has been discontinued for a number of years.

Irrigation

Robert Diersing