Irrigation/RainJet RJ46 controller

When set to rain, the stations are still running.  Do i need a new controller?  Understand they dont make RainJet anymore.  What is most compatible to Rainjet and easy to replace.

Hey Richard, I would suggest replacing it with a Irri-trol "Rain dial" controller. They are a great quality controller for the price, and are easy to program. When you say you set it to rain and the stations still run, do you mean they run when they are scheduled to run, or they just run all the time? If the stations run all the time, then you could have a valve issue and need to replace the valve. If they only come on when the controller is scheduled to turn them on, but the controller is in rain, then you need a new controller. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.