Irrigation/Hunter sprinkler system.

QUESTION: When I try to set the Hunter SRC 600i to run manually, the time shows on the display and nothing runs. I unplugged and replugged it in, I changed the battery and checked all settings. It used to work fine before someone unplugged it.

ANSWER: Does it operate as it should with a program start time?

QUESTION: No it doesn't run automatically either, which is why I tried to run it manually.
Thanks for any suggestion.

I do not believe there is a fuse on that hybrid model. You will need to check the terminal outputs so you can eliminate any issue with the common wire or master/pump valve. If your irrigation water source is isolated from the house then just male sure the well or pump is working properly.  Most likely you will need to replace the timer based on what you have said so far. If you stay with the exact model replacement will be easy otherwise you will need a drill and maybe 30 to 60 minutes to install a different model. Most importantly document what wires went to which terminals.  

Robert Diersing

I am able to answer any questions related to lawn irrigation systems and backflow devices. But pumps are not my speciality since they are not common in my area. Most of my product experience is in Hunter, Rainbird and Irritrol components.

I have been in the Irrigation Industry since 1998 with experience in everything from residential to athletic fields, commercial, industrial to complete Hospital campuses

Irrigation Association

I have been quoted in trade magazine articles.

Kent State University 12 CEU's per a year in Industry related classes

Irrigation Association Certifications: Certified Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Licensed Irrigation Contractor State of Florida Certified Backflow Tester State of Ohio Certified Backflow Tester EPA WaterSense Partner

Hospitals, School Districts, National Franchises, Government Agencies