Irrigation/Controller Box

Question
I have a Richdel 476PRI. Everything works great, but yesterday the strip for designating what to set/push fell behind the face.  When I opened up the box, by removing 3 screws, found the strip, but the little blue arms/handles that act as the levers to adjust days/dates/times etc all fell out.  Is there a pic somewhere that I can use to guide me putting everything back correctly.  Fortunately, I found all 14 blue levers.  So it should be pretty simple, but...  Also, do I need to apply a little glue to hold the srip in place, so it doesn't fall behind the face again??  Thanks.  Bill J

Answer
Hey Bill, sorry to inform you that this is a lost cause. This controller has not been made in over 10 years, because of issues with the slide switches. It is time to replace the controller. I recommend either a Irri-trol "Rain dial" controller, or a Rainbird esp series controller. Good luck and have a great day.

Irrigation

Jim Schaefer