Irrigation/kwikdial battery symbol flashing

Kwikdial outdoor (4 station) the Controller flashing battery symbol. What could be the problem. How do I fix it

Hey Norma, so the only time this symbol should appear, is when you first plug in the controller. This symbol is telling you that the internal memory is getting charged, and should only appear until the internal memory is charged up (about 30 minutes). If this symbol does not go away, then there is a problem with the internal memory and the controller will not function. You might first try to disconnect the power for about 15 minutes, and then turn the power back on. If this does not work, then the controller is damaged and you need to replace it. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.