Irrigation/Hardie 2" valve

I have a 25 year old system with Hardie 2" electric valves.  A worker broke a solenoid.  Where can I find a replacement part?  I bought a generic solenoid from champion part # RK-811 but it does not fit.  Roger

Hey Roger, Hardie was bought out by Irri-Trol. Any irrigation supply store should have a solenoid for your valve. Take the old one in, and tell them it was for an old Hardie valve, the Hardie solenoids have been the same for a long time, the new Irrri-trol valves use the same solenoid. Good luck and have a great day.

Jim Schaefer

Any question regarding sprinking systems,installation,repair, and trouble shooting.

I have been installing and repairing sprinkling systems since I was 15 years old. Have owned my own sprinkler system contracting business for over 26 years. It is basically the only job I've ever done, except for being a paper boy when I was young.

High School diploma and 3 years college credits.